Why become a member? ×

Warwick FNA Jazzman Honey Violin 4 string 2005
£850

JLoBass

Absolute beaut. 2005 Warwick FNA Jazzman made in Germany with the added extra Honey Violin finish with a free Warwick Gig Bag.

Standard quality Warwick features.
Active MEC J/MM pick-ups.
Fretted Wenge and Ovangkol neck.
Flamed Ash body A
Gold Warwick Machine heads/bridge/knobs
Free Warwick Gig Bag
Locking.

The diversity in tones this bass creates are magic. Any experienced bass player knows that Warwick create some of the best basses in the market tone wise and this is one of those high-end, German made, reliable basses. Selling as I have to raise cash for University.

This is an incredible bass. Bought new on 14/04/2005. Sounds amazing, feels fast and incredible to play. Tiny buckle rash on the back and few and minute little scraps on the bass NO CHIPS and pretty much undetectable. Had the frets re-dressed in 2007 (have an invoice included with the bass) All the usual controls. Bass/Mid/Treble/Tone/Volume and Passive Pre-Shape push pull knob.

This bass is completely personalis-able as you're able to adjust string high, string spacing, everything you can and would want to on any Warwick. [color=#000000][attachment=147450:warwick.jpg][/color]

[b]Serial number:[/b]
B 113054 05

[b]Article number:[/b]
1324360500GDAFMOWW

[b]produced:[/b]
2005-04-14

[b]Description:[/b]
Corvette FNA, 4-string
Honey Violin Oil finish
Swamp Ash / A Flamed Maple top body
Ovangkol neck
Gold hardware [attachment=147450:warwick.jpg]

The bass is located in Dawlish, Devon in the UK. You're more than welcome to come and play the bass through my MarkBass 600watt MoMark and MarkBass 102p cab (also for sale in other listings). I will be happy to ship the bass but the buyer must sort out a courier. I will bubble wrap and box the bass to a super high standard (not my first rodeo). One the buyer-arranged-courier collects the bass my ownership and therefore responsibility for the bass is relinquished.

This is an amazing bass at an amazing price made by and for talented hands. Deserves to be played more than I play it.