Why become a member? ×

Presonus Studiolive 16.0.2 Digital Mixing desk - 12 mic pre's, multitrack firewire interface, eq/efx/dynamics per channel - £600
£650

Hello! I'm emigrating to New Zealand in December (woo!), so I'm getting rid of my gear.

First up is my Presonus 16.0.2 mixer. Tip top condition as it's been flightcased for it's entire life. Sounds great, really easy to use and loads of functionality. Here's the tech spec:

[color=#686868][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]8 mono mic/line channel inputs, each with:[/font][/color][list]
[*]High-headroom Class A XMAX™ mic preamplifier
[*]XLR mic and balanced ¼" line inputs
[*]60 mm precision fader
[/list]
[color=#686868][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]4 stereo line channel inputs, with:[/font][/color][list]
[*]High-headroom Class A XMAX™ mic preamplifier (Ch. 9, 11, 13, and 15)
[*]XLR mic inputs (Ch. 9, 11, 13, and 15)
[*]Balanced ¼" line inputs (Ch. 9-16)
[*]Unbalanced RCA line inputs (Ch. 13-16)
[*]60 mm precision fader (4 stereo)
[*]4 Auxiliary buses (pre/post-fader send)
[/list]
[color=#686868][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]2 Internal FX buses[/font][/color]
[color=#686868][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]2 stereo 32-bit digital effects processors with customizable reverb and delay presets[/font][/color]
[color=#686868][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Fat Channel signal processing on all channels and buses, with:[/font][/color][list]
[*]3-band semi-parametric EQ (individual band on/off)
[*]Full-featured compressor
[*]Standard downward expander
[*]Limiter
[*]Phase reverse (12 mic preamplifiers only)
[*]Pan with dedicated 15-LED display
[*]Stereo link for input channels and aux buses
[*]High-pass filter
[/list]
[color=#686868][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]One 31-band stereo graphic EQ (on main outputs only)[/font][/color]
[color=#686868][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]16-in/16-out FireWire recording interface (24-bit/44.1 kHz and 48 kHz)[/font][/color][list]
[*]Compatible with most audio software via ASIO, Windows Audio, Core Audio
[/list]
[color=#686868][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Scene store and recall[/font][/color]
[color=#686868][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Settings can be copied among channels and buses and saved as user presets.#[/font][/color]

Selling for £600. I'd like it collected, ideally, from Upton on the Wirral, although I get about, so I'd probably be able to meet up/deliver around the North West.

I'll chuck the flightcase in. It's a [url="http://www.studiospares.com/cases-mixer/studiospares-trojan-mkii-popup-mixer-case-12u/invt/458700"]Studiospares Trojan[/url], cost me £80ish.

Edited by ben604