Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Warwick Streamer Stage 1 - 5 String. Maple with Ebony Board - NOW £1249
£1350

dustandbarley

[size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Hello [/font][/size]
[size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Having a clear out:[/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][u][b]Warwick Streamer Stage1 - Ebony Fretboard - 5 String bass and Warwick Flight Case - [s]£1350 [/s][/b][/u][/font][/size]
[size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][u][b]NOW £1249 [/b][/u][/font][/size][u][b]+ postage [/b][/u][u][b]- No trades thanks[/b][/u]

[size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Excellent condition - includes manuals, wax and other goodies.[/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][color=#282828]I bought the bass new as a backup in 2005. I usually play Fenders, so this Streamer rarely gets an outing and has mostly spent its time in its case..[/color][/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][color=#000000]The only fault is that this has the just-a-nut 2 and the newer models have the later just-a-nut 3. In my opinion, Warwick goofed a little with the design of the just-a-nut 2 by using a plastic cradle to keep the nut in position when all the strings are removed. The little plastic prongs on the cradle's break. I broke the 2 prongs on my (now sold) Thumb 5 when changing strings, so I already knew about their fragile nature and I still managed to break one of the prongs off this cradle as I was wiping the bass down with a soft cloth. The craddles only function is to hold the nut in place when there are no strings on the bass. As soon as a string is on, the string tension holds the nut into its location points. - Please feel free to comment if you have experience of the [/color][/font][/size][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][color=#000000]adult-a-nut 2 and its feeble prongs, as I don't think I what I've written makes much sense.[/color][/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][color=#000000]Anyhoo[/color][/font]

[size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][color=#000000]This is the only thing to note about the bass, otherwise it is completely awesome. [/color][/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][color=#000000][/color][/font][/size]

Warwick wax didn't make it to the photo-shoot but will be included, Other goodies are manual, warranty card, hang tag, truss rod tool, Warwick strap locks (unused) and silica gel.... yummy!

Oh - the Warwick Wax made it!

Serial Number and Hang Tag

Nut - Note the absence of prong by the B string

Slide Show

[media]http://www.flickr.com/photos/67929025@N00/sets/72157636289107864/[/media]

Thanks for looking, please ask any questions, or get in touch if you want to come and have a go. Located in Ashford Kent,

Edited by dustandbarley

[quote name='Stubass1969' timestamp='1381250331' post='2236470']
Are you willing to ship the bass? I'm based in Newcastle. Also, are you after sale only or would you be interested in a trade? I have a Fender Roscoe Beck 5 I wouldn't mind trading .

Thanks
Shaun
[/quote]Hello Shaun - I am very happy to post the bass to you - sorry no trades thanks. I'll amend the advert. Cheers

Here is a link to a load more pics - [url="http://www.flickr.com/x/t/0098009/photos/67929025@N00/sets/72157636391020013/"]Warwick Streamer S1 Additional[/url]

[media]http://www.flickr.com/photos/67929025@N00/sets/72157636391020013/[/media]

Edited by dustandbarley

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...