Why become a member? ×

Genz Benz shuttle 9 SOLD pending.
£450

Porkpie

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I've decided to put this up for sale again at a reduced price, as it really isn't getting any use since I [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]acquired a Markbass TTE500, [/font][/color]which just suits what my band does much better, especially since we changed our guitarist!

Having said that, the Genz is a fantastic amp.

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Genz Benz shuttle 9.0 bass head. [/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif](900w at 4 ohms, 500w at 8 ohms.)[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]In excellent condition, barring small scratch on underside near foot (see pics).[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Small enough to put in your gig bag or a laptop case. Fantastic clear sound, cuts through the mix really well.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]You're welcome to come and give it a try with your own cab, I'm near Exeter, in sunny Devon. [/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I'll put the kettle on and break out the good biscuits![/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I've also got a new foot switch for this, used a couple of times only.[/font][/color]

Happy to post if you don't feel the need to try it.

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Amp and foot switch £450 [/font][/color][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828]posted.[/color][/font]

Edited by Porkpie