Why become a member? ×

SOLD 4 x Reading Festival Tickets + Early Entry Passes

Mornin' all.

[size=6][b][color="#FF0000"]SOLD SOLD SOLD[/color][/b][/size]

[size=4][b][s]FOR SALE[/s]:[/size]4 x READING FESTIVAL 2008 WEEKEND TICKETS + 4 x EARLY ENTRY TICKETS[/b][/size]

My daughters and their partners will not be able to go to the 2008 Reading Festival - so I have 4 Weekend Camping Tickets and 4 Early Entry Passes for sale. I ordered the tickets in the first wave of Early-Bird tickets released immediately after the 2007 Festival.

I'm not interested in touting or profiteering, just looking to recover my outlay - so here's the package deal.

[b]4 x Reading Festival Weekend Tickets [/b] (Standard weekend tickets with standard camping included for Friday 22nd, Saturday 23rd & Sunday 24th August 2008. Campsite opens Thursday 21st August 8am.)

[b]PLUS[/b]

[b]4 x Early Entry Tickets[/b] (Early Entry Tickets allow you to enter the campsite from 6pm on Wednesday 20th August. You must also have a VALID weekend camping ticket.)

[b][s]The whole package for £657.90[/s][/b]. [s]Buyer collects from Abingdon/Wantage Oxfordshire or add £5 for Royal Mail Special Delivery.[/s]

(Yes I know it's an odd amount, but that's what shows on my Credit Card Statement and it covers all the handling and shipping charges to my front door so that's what I'm looking to recover).

Drop a reply here if you're interested??.

Chris.

[b]A few things to note - please read:[/b]

This is a private sale and I have no connection with the Reading Festival, any ticket agency or outlet (other than as a customer).

The 4 Festival Tickets and 4 Early Entry Tickets are offered for sale as a package.

These tickets are not offered or advertised on any other forum so Basschat members get the first opportunity.

I do not have the tickets 'in hand' but from past experience, they should be delivered to my home address by courier 7 - 14 days before the festival.

The tickets are offered on a 'First Come - First Served' basis at the price shown above.

Edited by Chezz55