Why become a member? ×

Gallien Krueger Neo 2x12 for trade (possibly sale)

So i've decided I need to change my rig around. I bought this from these very forums about 6 months ago and they all work fine and sound great, I just feel like a change.

I would rather trade just due to the fact I can't really be without a rig for too long but I may be persuaded otherwise.

2x12 is in great condition, few marks in the tolex and the dust cover is a but scuffed up but all great. Also have the speakon cable.

Sorry for the bad quality pics, more on request.

For trades i'd be looking for bergantino/aguilar cabs, obviously with cash from me as well.

Edited by Forcemaster

[quote name='Pkomor' post='226033' date='Jun 24 2008, 05:05 PM']how much were you thinking for the cab?[/quote]

Say £300?

My problem is I need to secure myself another cab before I let this one go, so it may require waiting a bit unfortunately... That's why I preferred trades, but I have a few people interested in buying the cab. So hopefully I can find myself a new one asap!

Also, have withdrawn the head, just the cab for sale now.

[quote name='Forcemaster' post='228153' date='Jun 27 2008, 04:41 PM']Close to you actually! I live in Burton Latimer nr Kettering, Northamptonshire.

Anyone is more than welcome to have a try.[/quote]

I thought I recognised your gear, I saw you play at the White Hart in Corby with Aberration, my daughter Zoe was their original bassist
[u]YOU[/u] were very good it just a shame that the two guitarists can't us a little self restraint ! They were painfully loud and they alway have been !

I've got a Markbass 4x10 HF cab at the moment and find it a bit big for what I'm doing. Are you sorted with a new cab or it it something you might want to try?

Cheers Ade

Edited by Adee