Why become a member? ×

1995 Epiphone 'non-reverse' Thunderbird. £170
£270

Can'tthinkofausername

[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif][size=4]I’m looking to sell my 1995 MIK Epiphone non-reverse Thunderbird. For it’s age I’d say it’s in pretty good nick, but being nearly 20 years old it does have the odd mark, as follows:[/size][/font][list]
[*][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif][size=4]A ‘battle scar’ to the side of the body just above the jack socket (photographed)[/size][/font]
[*][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif][size=4]Slight fading at the upper front edge of the body from wrist/arm wear (photographed)[/size][/font]
[*][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif][size=4]A small knock on the side of the neck pocket[/size][/font]
[*][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif][size=4]Slight buckle rash [/size][/font]
[*][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif][size=4]Some very small marks and dinks on the headstock edges[/size][/font]
[*][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif][size=4]The usual ‘age-related marks and wear’ that you’d expect to find on close inspection[/size][/font]
[/list]
[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif][size=4]I'm probably being a bit 'picky' in order to be honest: the only significant issue is the knock on the side, and I imagine even this could be fairly easily dealt with if you were minded to get it sorted. I probably wouldn’t be flogging it if I hadn’t picked up a used Stingray a while ago, and since then the Thunderbird hasn't been needed. It plays well and the twin pick-ups give plenty of tonal options. You don’t see many about, and it’ll no doubt appreciate massively in value the moment I get rid of it (as with nearly every other guitar I’ve sold over the years, it seems!). I’m looking for [s]£270[/s] [s]£230[/s] [s]£210[/s] [s]£190[/s] [b][i]£170 [/i][/b]for it, and it’s located in South Oxfordshire near the M40 (J8): come and have a look and a cuppa. In the event of a sale it's collection only please...[/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif][size=4]Cheers,[/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif][size=4]Tim[/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif][size=4][attachment=143859:DSC_0135.JPG][/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif][size=4][attachment=143860:DSC_0136.JPG][/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif][size=4][attachment=143861:DSC_0137.JPG][/size][/font]

Edited by Can'tthinkofausername

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...