Why become a member? ×

SOLD Markbass Traveler 121H 1x12 cab
£395

lawriemacmillan

I bought this super-light cab new and have used it exclusively with my TTE500 head. The power capability is impressive. DI'd through the PA on wedding gigs, my amp's onstage volume always had ample headroom coupled with the Traveler 121H. Unlike other 8ohm 1x12s I've used, I never felt tempted to add a second 1x12.

I've read people saying this cab has a 'transparent' sound. I'm happy to say I didn't find that in my experience using it. The single speaker shifts the lows of my 5 strings with projection, warmth and clarity, possibly owing a lot to the depth of the cabinet's dimensions, and never showed signs of flap.

The mids really cut through the band mix. Very impressive and warm, unlike the brittle mids often associated with small hi-fi bass cabs.

The highs or lack of them are controlled by a tweeter dial. To hear a bit of sheen from the strings, I only ever boosted the dial on its first notch. The tweeter can be turned off completely too.

No trade offers please. I'll be using the new Markbass New York 804 cab. Although the Traveler 121H is an incredible 1x12, I know it will be sitting in storage waiting to be played, so best moving it on to someone who will use it immediately.

It is in near-new condition and includes a fitted padded Roqsolid cover, in black with yellow trim to match the cab!

[size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Price now [b]£350[/b][/font][/size] including UK delivery. Payment by bank transfer.

[url="http://s1342.photobucket.com/user/lawriemacmillan/library/Markbass%20Traveler%20121H?sort=3&page=1"]http://s1342.photobu...H?sort=3&page=1[/url]

Impedance: 8 ohms
Speaker size: 1 x 12"
Bass ports: rear
Tweeter: 1" compression driver with custom horn
Power Handling: 400W RMS (AES Standard)
Crossover Frequency: 3.5kHz
Frequency Response: 40Hz to 20kHz
Sensitivity: 99 dB SPL
Weight: 34.61 lbs.
Dimensions: 23.39"W x 15.35"H x 17.05"D

Edited by lawriemacmillan