Why become a member? ×

Trace elliot 130w Pre-amp & 200w 1x15 Cab £300
£300

I am selling my large Bass amp to downsize my rig as I no longer have the space to keep it.

The Pre-Amp is a Trace Elliot GP7SM 130 seven band series. I have owned this amp for over 5 years without a fault, using it both live and in the studio. It is a proper work horse.
I have used this on its own to power the 1x15 cab and found that it has a lovely rich, loud and punchy sound, typical of Trace Elliot gear.
A very versatile piece of equipment due to the 7 band EQ and pre shape settings, you can dial in most bass sounds a working bassist would wish to use with it.
Im selling it in a padded carry case in a lil dusty but good working condition. 130w 8ohms

The cab is a british made Trace Elliot 1x15. Its an old and very heavy cab which has been used for touring etc and so is a little scuffed up and the metal grill is scratched. This however is all aesthetic damage, the cab works perfectly and is very very loud when pushed. The numbers on the back have faded a lot but it says 200w with 260w peak at 8ohms

Im selling them together for £300 ono but would be willing to split if requested

Collection in surrey would be preferable.

Trade wise, an Aguilar Tone hammer with some cash from me if necessary would be very nice, but if you have something interesting let me know.

[attachment=143335:IMG_0088.jpg]
[attachment=143336:IMG_0090.jpg]
[attachment=143337:IMG_0099.JPG]
[attachment=143338:IMG_0102.jpg]

This is my first sale on Basschat so if i have forgotten anything please do tell me.

Cheers, Ieuan