Why become a member? ×

FS: 1971 Fender Jazz in Sunburst - with Original Hardcase!
£2650

Ashwood1985

Hi all,

A guitarist I work regularly with, Matt Hanson, is selling this beautiful 71 Jazz bass and asked me to post it for him.

Martin and John at the Bass Gallery have certified that it is [b]ALL ORIGINAL[/b] with the exception one replaced saddle (on D string) in the bridge (but the [u]original one that was removed [b]is[/b] included[/u]. No bridge or pickup covers I'm afraid but it also [u]comes with it's original case[/u] which is cool!

From Matt:

[i][b]"A great player, really good response, no dead spots, great tone and particularly light for a Jazz bass of that era. [/b][font=arial, sans-serif][size=4]The only reason I can bear to get rid of it, it the fact that I'm a guitarist!"[/size][/font][/i]

[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3][size=4]Collection/London meet up preferable but will courier, safely packed in hardcase if required at buyer's risk (buyer to arrange courier).[/size][/size][/font]

Sale only - No trades.

[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3][size=4]It is currently in the bass gallery if you want to have a twang & thump on it.[/size][/size][/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3][b][size=4]£2650[/size][/b][/size][/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3][b][size=4]Drop Matt a line on 07772 528037 or [email protected][/size][/b][/size][/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3][/size][/font]

Edited by Ashwood1985