Why become a member? ×

NEW - NOS - 2008 MUSICMAN BONGO LTD 5
£1100

Stance

[size=5]Hello[/size]

[size=5]NEW 2008 MUSICMAN BONGO LTD 5 for sale![/size]

[size=5]When I mean new, I mean new ! With warranty and OHSC.[/size]

[size=5]The bass has been selling for almost 1700 pounds for the last three years, but due to the actual economy no one is willing to pay that amount for a MM, so the store as dropped the price down to 1100 pounds and has asked me if I knew anyone interested-so here it is-[/size]

[size=5]Here´s one pic I took today (with my crappy phone, so sorry for that...)[/size]

[size=5]And here are the specs:[/size]

[size=5]Bongo 5 2008 Single Humbucker Pickup Configuration, Sequoia Gold Finish, Rsw Fretboards, Gold Hardware, Limited 2008 Mother of Pearl Inlay on 12th Fret, Custom Lizardback Case[/size]

[size=5]More decent pictures in the following days[/size].

[size=5]BTW, on its left there´s a MM SUB also new that never sold - I´ll take pictures of that and create a separate post for it. [/size]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=5][color=#000000][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]THE BASS WILL BE VERY WELL PACKED IN BUBBLE WRAP AND INSIDE A GUITAR CARDBOARD BOX AND SHIPPED WITH TRACKING NUMBER AND ANTI-LOSS INSURANCE [/font][/color][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=5]I accept Paypal or Bank Transfer (preferred)[/size][/font][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=5][color=#000000][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][color=#282828]Please check my feedback![/color][/font][/color]
[url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/197252-feedback-for-stance/page__p__2010849__hl__stance__fromsearch__1#entry2010849"]http://basschat.co.u..._1#entry2010849[/url][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=5]Feel free to ask any questions![/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=5]Thanks![/size][/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][/color]

Not much- they had two - this one was in the warehouse, the other was the one that was in the shop and is already sold.

They place it near the entrance today, hoping someone will buy it.

Tomorrow I´ll try to take more pics

It still has the protective plastics .

[quote name='SolomonHelsing' timestamp='1378275503' post='2197894']
Sorry to ask in this one, being a tad impatient and i apologise :P But how much is the MM Sub you'll be posting another thread for? Just out of interest.
[/quote]

Hello

No problem!

PM sent