Why become a member? ×

Covered - Bassist wanted for Cover Band around Andover/Winchester/Salisbury area

andreapenna

Reload (www.reloadrocks.co.uk) cover band is looking for a new bass player.

I'm leaving due to other interests and family needs. I enjoyed the band but I can't commit to all the gigs they would like to and I'm here posting to help them finding a replacement.
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]You can have a look at the band website, as per link above[/font][/color] to see the booked gigs till end 2013.

My plan is to leave as soon as a new bass player can jump it, so hurry up if you are keen to be part of those dates already :-)

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Reload is 5 piece covers band (bass, vox, guitar. keys and drums) based around Andover, Winchester and Salisbury area with gigs in the area with participation to Festivals as well.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Practices are in Andover; they're experienced gigging musicians and very good guys. The band has their own PA, lights and quality gear. [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The music is cover Rocks and in a transition phase to refresh the current set list.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]In terms of commitment, rehearsal 3-4 times a month with 3/4 gigs a month as well. [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cheers,[/font][/color]
Andrea

Edited by andreapenna

• 1 month later...

Hi Andrea,

Just wondering if you've sorted a bass player yet? I'm a pro-standard player with decent gear and a decxent voice for BVs (I also sing in tune!). I'm currently playing 3-4 times a month but in a band covering 50s and 60s music - not my taste at all as I'm firmly a rock player and I'd be happy to jump ship - loving your setlist btw!

I live in Salisbury, I'm reliable and I'm up for some hard work and laughs.

Give me a call if you're interested and perhaps we can have a chat.

Best regards,

Dave Hitchins 07779 599345

• 3 weeks later...