Why become a member? ×

Gallien-Krueger 1001RB-II & NEO212 Combo
£675

dirtystatic

I'm looking to move away from combos, wanting a separate cab and head. I've owned this for around 2 years, there are marks and scratches on the exterior but they obviously have zero impact on functionality of the amp. Never felt the need to add an extension cab because this thing is seriously loud. It had a crackly pot so I took it to a local professional who services and reconditions amps and P.A. equipment. He sorted the problem as well as giving it a full service, this was within the last six months, so it's in full working order and sounds amazing.

I'm not 100% sure, but I thing these may be discontinued now. Here's the only spec I can find on it:

Neo 1001/212 Bass Combo Specifications:
Power <1% THD: 460 Watts (700 Watts With Extension Cabinet)
Cooling: Continuously Variable Speed Fan.
Input Section: Ultra Low Noise S/N>90dB, Clip Led, -14dB Pad, Volume, Mute Switch And Mute Led
Voicing Filter: 5/4 String Voicing, Adjustable Contour And Presence
Equalizer: Four Band Active
Output: Boost, Tweeter Level With Hi-Cut Switch And Woofer Level With Hi-Cut Switch
Direct Out: XLR, Neutrick Speakon X2, Send Out Impendance: 220 Ohm, Di Out: 500 Ohms
Patching: Send, Return And Tuner Out
Speaker Output: Two 1/4" And Two Horn Bi-Amp Compatible Speakon Connectors
Woofer: 2xGK Paragon 10b200-16 Cast Frame 12", 300w 16 Ohm High Presence Voice Coil
Tweeter: Gk-Paragon 5h50-8
Construction: 11-Ply Poplar, Tolex, 16 Gauge Steel Grill, Lock 'N Roll Transport System, Custom Tooled Interlocking Corners, Front Ported
Weight: 84 Lbs.
Dimensions: 21"W X 30 "H X 16"D

It's essentially a 1001RB-II in the same enclosure as a NEO212 but with a nifty suitcase handle.

This is my main gigging amp. I'd ideally like to trade but I will accept a cash offer if there a suitable replacement available to buy on here! Here's what I'm interested in:

Gallien-Krueger MB500, 700, 800 and 1001RB heads, EBS Multicomp, Tech 21 VT Bass, Sansamp Bass D.I., assorted rack compressors, any 2x10, 1x12, 2x12 or 4x10 cabs.

If you any other heads or cabs of a similar value then I'll consider them too!

Feedback - [url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/8099-dirtystatic/page__p__1472935__hl__dirtystatic__fromsearch__1#entry1472935"]http://basschat.co.uk/topic/8099-dirtystatic/[/url]

Cheers!

Edited by dirtystatic