Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn.
£350

Josh

Hey guys,

I've had this bass for over 2 years now and it has been both a great main and back up bass, if I can't find a trade for a good precision or a different jazz then I will happily withdraw it.

When I bought the bass originally it had already been modified with a set of Wizard 64's and the cavity had been shielded, it also came with a sizeable ding on the bottom of the bass but it's not visible from the front and it doesn't affect the basses playability in anyway. I have since swapped the original CV neck (Which was a great neck anyway!) for the all maple neck from a Fender American Special jazz as I have always loved the olympic white/maple/tort combination, I have also changed the original high-mass bridge for a Schaller roller-bridge which has given much greater adjustability for the getting the action perfect.

Other than the large ding already mentioned the bass has picked up a few more dings on the rear towards the top contour, again none of these dings affect the bass in any way. The neck is in great condition.

I'm looking to trade for a good precision or for another jazz as I'd like a change and I might also have a soul band in the works and a precision would obviously be more ideal.

[b][u]Pics:[/u][/b]

[b][u][/u][/b]

[b][u][/u][/b]

[b][u][/u][/b]

[b][u][/u][/b]

[b][u][/u][/b]

[b][u][/u][/b]

[b][u][/u][/b]

[b][u]Trades:[/u][/b]

As mentioned above, I would ideally like to trade this for a good precision or another jazz, I can add some money to deal if needed.

I will NOT be selling this.

Any other questions please just ask :)

Thanks,

Josh.

Edited by Josh

[quote name='clashcityrocker' timestamp='1375978459' post='2168227']
I was going to ask if you fancied a hartke hydrive 810,but judging from the pics you don't need one! Did you ever sell the last jazz,the squier neck,fender bodied one? That was very tasty,as is this!
Have a bump on me
Simon
[/quote]

Indeed I have, a good few months ago now to Oldslapper and it has since been sold on again but in parts.