Why become a member? ×

:: NOW SOLD :: Lakland Skyline Decade + Lakland hard case
£725

fraff

NOW SOLD.

[b][color=#800000]This is now on eBay with a buy-it-now price of £665. Once eBay and Paypal have their pound of flesh, that would leave me with just over £580 (by my back of a fag packet calculations). I'd rather sell it through BC obviously, so if anyone fancies this for £580 please shout. Collected from London/Colchester. Cheers![/color][/b]

Morning

For sale is my [b]Lakland Skyline Decade[/b]. Comes with a very nice Lakland hard case.

I got this from gentleman ShaunB on here a couple of years ago, though he only had it for a couple of weeks(!), having got it from Legion, again on here, who got it from iam. Proper basschat family tree!

I'm looking for[b] £[s]700[/s] £665 collected [/b](from London or Colchester).

I will be able to post some pics mid-week, but in the meantime, iam's post from a while ago shows the bass - [url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/112273-price-lowered-again-fs-lakland-skyline-decade-incl-olhc-w-pics/"]http://basschat.co.u...cl-olhc-w-pics/[/url]

This Decade has the Chi-Sonic humbuckers and a coil tap (pull on the Vol knob). If you want them in Single Coil mode (the Humbucking mode is seriously phat) the Single Coil sound gives you more aggression. The neck absolutely fantastic on this - amongst the nicest I've played. The weight is pretty good (Legion weighed it at 8lbs 14oz though I've not since checked it) and it's beautifully balanced.

This bass is currently at my bandmate's flat in Brixton.

Condition is very good - it's only been gigged 2 or 3 times in the time I've had it, but I will check for small dings when I photograph it this week. The case has picked up a couple of scratches/very small tears since the pics that iam posted - just from being taken in and out of our old rehearsal lock up. That said, the bass has lived at home (or at my mate's) for the last 15 months or so and only been used on home recordings.

As I say, I'll pop photos up later this week.

No trades thanks - i need the cash :P

Cheers

Edited by fraff

Took some photos tonight and here they are. Had a look over the bass again and it is in great condition, no dings.

The first photo, taken with a flash, is the best representation of the colour - it's a rich red in the flesh, some of the other photos make it look a little more washed out than it is. There's a photo too showing the marks on the case - not at all bad.

Cheers

[attachment=141046:IMG_0009.jpg]

[attachment=141047:IMG_0008.jpg]

[attachment=141048:IMG_0010.jpg]

[attachment=141049:IMG_0011.jpg]

[attachment=141050:IMG_0012.jpg]

[attachment=141051:IMG_0013.jpg]

[attachment=141052:IMG_0015.jpg]

[attachment=141053:IMG_0014.jpg]

[attachment=141055:IMG_0007.jpg]

[attachment=141054:IMG_0016.jpg]

OK, I was trying this at pretty near what I paid for it. That may be ambitious in the current market.

So, let's call it[b][size=5] £665[/size][/b] collected. No trades thanks.

Just a reminder - this is in excellent nick (I'd give it a 9/10) and it comes with the proper Lakland hard case.

Ger'up there.

Cheers W11ATO - you're right, it is a cracking bass for the money. Looks fantastic and unusual (but in a good way) on stage too - I had plenty of admiring comments the few times I gigged with it. Quality wise it's certainly on a par with my hand-crafted Sandberg I'd say.

• 2 weeks later...