Why become a member? ×

Position taken - Bass player for Notts texas swing, blues and rock band

ToolOfIgnorance

Up until very recently I was playing with a great bunch of people in Nottingham but have had to give up due to moving house. So there's a slot available in the band if anyone fancies it.

They play Texas swing, blues and rock. Influences include SRV, Robben Ford, Kenny Wayne Sheppard, Bonny Rait, Coco Montoya, The Fab Thunderbirds etc etc. They currently have a set of 23 tracks well rehearsed and polished ready to gig - they just now need some bass magic to complete the tunes - and backing vocals would be nice. The band currently rehearse once a week in central Nottingham and are planning to gig once a month when a new bass player has bedded in.

As I said at the start, they are a great bunch of people, they also have a laugh, put the effort in, and to top it all they are very talented players. Please get in touch with me if you're interested and I'll pass on any details of interested parties to the band.

Edited by ToolOfIgnorance