Why become a member? ×

Peavey USA Custom Shop Cirrus, 6 String Neck through. SOLD
£1200

Pulling_Strings

Recently acquired this from the original owner but selling to fund something more suited to my needs.
Beautiful USA made Cirrus 6 neck through bass, Bubinga, Walnut and Maple construction with Pau Ferro board and carbon fibre headstock overlay.
Dual VFL pickups with 3 band active preamp, pickup pan and master volume.
Bass shows signs of use (nothing you wouldn't expect from an instrument that has been used but not abused over the years) including some discolouration of metal parts and wood, various small dents and scratches and slight finger wear. Overall I would rate the instrument a 8/8.5 out of 10 but as this is subjective I welcome viewings. Bass includes original fitted case which has seen plenty of use but is still fully functional (I do not have the keys) and straplocks.
This is Peaveys original Cirrus blurb [url="http://www.peavey.com/media/pdf/ads/cirrusbro.pdf"]http://www.peavey.co...s/cirrusbro.pdf[/url]

Would have cost over £2000 new I'm now asking[s] £1200 £1000 [/s]£950, (£900 collected for a very limited time)

Would prefer to sell but will consider reasonable offers and trades.

Edited by Pulling_Strings

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have the toy version of this (the Grind 6) and even that is a really good bass. I've played a Cirrus 5 and it's the best bass I've ever played, albeit I don't have the experience that most people here have. If not for the fact that I need to move down to a 34" bass, this is pretty much my dream bass :D Good luck with the sale.

• 3 weeks later...

As a few people have asked I will confirm the bass has a 35" scale, and the preamp is 18v. Still interested in high end 4 string basses however would prefer any trades to be carried out in person (im based in the SW) but will ship for a straight sale if required.

Edited by Pulling_Strings