Why become a member? ×

GT-10B

Rob Kittler

[quote name='Rob Kittler' post='215563' date='Jun 9 2008, 05:20 PM']I want to know if it is going to be worth getting, I know they will be about £350. :)[/quote]

Yep i've got one. I've not had a chance to put it through it's paces yet, but i'm really impressed with it ,sounds fantastic. Theres so much you can do with it.

[quote name='Rob Kittler' post='215563' date='Jun 9 2008, 05:20 PM']I want to know if it is going to be worth getting, I know they will be about £350. :)[/quote]
Good start then. Please keep this updated when you get chance to give it some, I am considering one, on paper it looks great but sometimes they sometimes don't perform as well.

Cheers.

Rob

Had a bit of a go at it this lunch time, it's quite involved, not in a bad way tho (well for me) it's so tweakable!!!!! I've got the GT-6B( used live and recorded with) as well and the GT-10B pisses all over it from a great height! Is it worth getting ? I'd have to say yes. I'll try and remember to post my findings as I explore it...

[quote name='hookys6stringbass' post='217852' date='Jun 12 2008, 07:00 PM']I've got the GT-6B( used live and recorded with) as well and the GT-10B pisses all over it from a great height![/quote]

As a fellow GT-6B owner I'd be interested in hearing your opinions as to which areas the 10B excels over the 6B.

Cheers, Mark

[quote name='Rob Kittler' post='217820' date='Jun 12 2008, 06:14 PM']Good start then. Please keep this updated when you get chance to give it some, I am considering one, on paper it looks great but sometimes they sometimes don't perform as well.

Cheers.

Rob[/quote]
Thanks for the heads up - it's on the list!