Why become a member? ×

Sold! All gone! Nothing to see here!
£50

Hey

I'm offering my EMG 40 P and 40 DC 5 string bass pick ups up for sale. Only reason being I prefer passive pick ups to active pick ups so i'm going to load my bass back with passives.

Both the pick ups look new, have no marks on them and have only really been used for studio work and 2 band practises. They've been hooked up to an EMG BQC pre amp as well running 18v so i've had the full tonal range out of them but yeah, i just prefer passive tone. They've been used as the 40P in the neck position and the 40DC at the bridge, seemed to make more sense to me that way. Due to the blade spacing on the 40P, you can use it on 4 string and 5 string basses as the blades meet dead in the centre unlike the offset blades in the 40P5. As you'll see in the photo, my bass is a 4 string bass but has 5 string routes which is why these were chosen.

I know i have the box for one of the pick ups but i'm not sure about the other one, i'll have to have a look and see. I will include the quick connect cable with each of the pick ups as well as the mounting screws.

I'm offering each pick up for [s]£50[/s] £40 plus p&p (or collection is welcome from Bedfordshire) or if you want both, i'm sure we can come to some sort of deal on it. I'll probably knock £10 off or something for the combined pair.

Thanks

Biaeothanata-Bassist

Edited by Biaeothanata-Bassist

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...