Why become a member? ×

For sale, Roland d-bass 210
£350

Tjboltonw

Price/trade value [s]350 [/s][i]325! pounds[/i]
[i]PENDING SALE!!![/i]
Hi guys i am selling my Roland d-210 bass amp. I recently bought this amp from someone on bass chat and had not done enough research on this amp, It is an incredible amp that just makes a good bass guitar sound brilliant and i am more then pleased with ti sound wise. There is a huge amount of settings and it has a switch to change if you have a passive or active bass guitar. I feel i dont use this amp enough and am not good enough for such a good amp, also i am looking for 12 inch speaker cab and a head because i will soon be going to uni and need something with less power. I feel that even though this is a fairly light amp (24 kg) it is to big for my needs and it needs a better home.
This amp is 2 x 10 amp

When i bought this amp it got damaged in travel and in the picture it shows the the front left protector has been damaged and their is a scuff on the bottom of the amp.

I am looking for around 350 but i am willing to negotiate with someone. I am willing to trade also and if you over me something i will consider it. Ideally i am looking for a ashdown mibass 550 head and the Mibass 12 inch cab. I know i wont get both but the cab and some money or just the head and i willing be flexible.
This is the first time i have ever sold a piece of bass equipment and hopefully this has been an ok ad.

I do want to stress that this is a wonderful amp you will not be disappointed by the tone and the flexibility of this great amp.
All information on this amp is available here : [url="http://www.rolandus.com/products/details/688"]http://www.rolandus....cts/details/688[/url]

Thank you very much for reading
Tj

Picture
[attachment=138754:b lo.JPG]
[attachment=138756:photo (2) l.JPG]
[attachment=138757:photo (2).JPG]
[attachment=138758:photo (4).JPG
[attachment=138759:photo `.JPG]
[attachment=138760:photo.JPG]

Edited by Tjboltonw

• 1 month later...