Why become a member? ×

Bass Clearout - Fender - Aria - Kramer
£700

Clarky72

I'm having a clearout, I'm getting rid of the basses that are gathering dust for no good reason other than I just play my others more often, and I want something new.

[b]1980 Aria Pro II SB700 - £450[/b]
This is an all original 1980 SB700, in natural oak finish, complete with original Aria super bass hard case. Plays fantastically, looks immaculate. Single Aria humbucker, solid brass bridge, brass nut.

[b]2004 Aria Pro II SB1000JT - £700[/b]
Bought this last month but it's not quite right for what I was looking for. Limited run John Taylor signature model, with black Gotoh hardware. Looks the business! Jazz profile neck unlike original SB1000, 38mm nut width. Immaculate showroom condition.

[b]Kramer Baretta NT Bass - £100[/b]
It is what it is, a great bass, it has reverse headstock for that proper 80s metal look, deep metallic blue finish, twin humbuckers, has a fair bit of belt rash on the back from too many metal gigs with studded belts! ;-) Comes with 80s Kramer hardcase. Made in Korea, 24 Frets, Neck Through, Reverse headstock, Brass Nut, Gotoh branded tuners, Kramer branded high mass bridge, 40mm at the nut, 2 Kramer Dual Rail Pickups, Volume, Volume, Master Tone Controls with 5way toggle switch.

[b]1985 Fender Jazz Bass Special MIJ - £400[/b]
Nice all black Japanese Fender, black painted neck, head and body. It used to be fretless, I had it fretted a few years ago. The luthier did and amazing job and apart from the lack of fingerboard dots you'd never know.

I'll get some better pics online tonight.

If you have a Spector 4LX / 435 I'd be interested in trades, other than that it's sale only please.