Why become a member? ×

Ampeg SVT 2 PRO with flight case (USA built)
£850

anchor

Hello. I am selling my USA built Ampeg SVT 2 PRO complete with flight case which caters for an additional rack mounted unit. I have used a MusicMan Stingray (which is also for sale) through this amp and it is without doubt the best sounding bass amp I have ever used. I am selling due to lack of use and storage space.

I am the only owner of this SVT2 and it still has the original Ampeg tags on it, specifying who built it at the factory etc. It has been well looked after and is in excellent working condition. Since its last routine service, it has been sat in my house without use. It has a small mark on the face and one of the handles on the front (which allows the amp to be placed in and out of the flight case) has bent slightly, due to an idiot sound man placing it on its face after a show but this is purely superficial and has not damaged any of the knobs or the functionality of the amp (see photos).

The flight case is of the highest quality, which is essential when transporting such a fine amp to shows. The Line 6 Bass pod in the final photo showing the extra space the case provides is also for sale, for £200.

The amp is in Leeds, cash on collection. Can be delivered locally for the cost of fuel. If you'd like to come and try before you buy, you're more than welcome to. Just send me an email: [email protected]

I am also selling a perfect condition USA built 8 X 10 ampeg classic cab with flight case which I bought at the same time as the SVT2. The flight case has brand new castors fitted (with brakes) and I will do a deal for the sale of both together.

Thanks.

Edited by anchor

And here is a photo of the Ampeg Classic series 8x10 cab I am selling with the amp - in perfect condition.

(Full info here: [url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/211875-ampeg-svt-810e-8x10-cab-for-sale-usa-built-with-flight-case-on-new-castors/"]http://basschat.co.uk/topic/211875-ampeg-svt-810e-8x10-cab-for-sale-usa-built-with-flight-case-on-new-castors/[/url])

Hello again... just occured to me that this item can be viewed in London or Leeds (amp only, you'd have to get to Leeds to see the cab)... or anywhere close to the M1 in between London and Leeds as I travel between the 2 quite often for work. So if you're interested, drop me a message :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...