Why become a member? ×

1993/1994 Fender Squier Precision Bass - MIJ - HSC
£300

Stance

[size=5]Hello[/size]

[size=5]I´m selling a 1993/1994 Fender Squier Precision Bass[/size]

[size=5]Made in Japan[/size]
[size=5]"Q" serial number[/size]

[size=5]I believe that it´s a "Silver Series" , but it hasn´t no logo on it and it comes with a 3-ply pickguard.[/size]

[size=5]As you all know, these were the last squier basses made in Japan.[/size]

[size=5]The bass is in very good condition with a very straight neck and low action.[/size]

[size=5]As some minor (really minor) wear on the first few frets and a couple of dings on the upper bout (see pic)[/size]

[size=5]The neck has some normal wear on the back (between the 3rd and 7th - give or take) caused by the thumb moving up and down .[/size]

[size=5]The bass is 100% original![/size]

[size=5]A real P-bass for a small fraction of what they cost these days![/size]

[size=5]Hardcase included![/size]

[size=5]300 pounds (shipping included)[/size]

[size=5][color=#000000][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]THE BASS WILL BE VERY WELL PACKED IN BUBBLE WRAP AND STYROFOAM PEANUTS, AND SHIPPED WITH TRACKING NUMBER AND ANTI-LOSS INSURANCE[/font][/font][/color][/size]

[color=#000000][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=5]I accept Paypal or Bank Transfer (preferred)[/size][/font][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=5][color=#282828]Please check my feedback![/color][/size][/font][/font][/color]
[url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/197252-feedback-for-stance/page__p__2010849__hl__stance__fromsearch__1#entry2010849"]http://basschat.co.u..._1#entry2010849[/url]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=5]Feel free to ask any questions ![/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=5]Thanks![/size][/font][/color]