Why become a member? ×

**SOLD**
£700

Aharon

Hello All.

Up for sale is my SVT2 Pro. I have hesitated to sell this one for some time now, because it has been hands-down been the best-sounding amp I've owned.
(I've owned a Mesa Boogie 400+, SVT VR, SVT4 pro, GK 1001RB)

I am selling it because it is a beast and it simply doesn't get enough action to justify me owning it, this thing deserves to be gigged and enjoyed way more than it is.
I've owned it for about a year and a half and it has done one club gig a studio recording and a handful of bedroom performances :(
It's been well-behaved and taken care of.

[attachment=138475:DSC02775.JPG]

[attachment=138476:DSC02777.JPG]

[attachment=138477:DSC02778.JPG]

Specs:

-300w of Tube Tone goodness
-Built in the USA
-Recently serviced by an experienced tech
-Fully tubed with "Winged C" 6550s (plenty of life left in these!)

Some minor aesthetic mojo on the front, but nothing to be concerned about. Some elbow grease and light cleaning agents would probably eliminate most of this if it's the sort of thing that bugs you.
It has been recently serviced by an experienced tech and declared "a fantastic amplifier".

[b][color=#008000]If you want to drop in and try it out, you are welcome to, just let me know in advance. I am based in Cambridgeshire.[/color][/b]

[color=#008000][b]No postage[/b][/color] with this one as it is too heavy and too valuable. Collection only from Cambridgeshire.

[color=#008000][b]Cash only, no trades please.[/b][/color]

All the trading I've done on TB has gone great so far, if you have any questions I'll be happy to answer them.

Cheers Guys!

Edited by Aharon

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...