Why become a member? ×

Warwick Blue Cab 30 Combo amp
£50

fred8816

[size=4][font=tahoma, geneva, sans-serif]Hi all, I'm selling my Warwick combo.[/font][/size]

[size=4][font=tahoma, geneva, sans-serif]It's a 30W practice combo that packs a lot of tone, [/font][/size]
[size=4][font=tahoma, geneva, sans-serif]On the paper it's [color=#000000]30W, 1x10”, but by my own measurements it's a 12" speaker and has aux input which should only appear on the BC60, and it's bigger than other BC30s I've seen. Might be an earlier production model, please point me if you know better about these amps.[/color][/font][/size]

[size=4][font=tahoma, geneva, sans-serif][color=#000000]Looks exactly like this one: ([/color][url="http://www.doctorbass.net/en/producto.asp?id=1000167200&idfam=1000169920"]http://www.doctorbass.net/en/producto.asp?id=1000167200&idfam=1000169920[/url][color=#000000])[/color][/font][/size]

[size=4][font=tahoma, geneva, sans-serif][color=#000000]"When Warwick decided to make small amps, they decided to start from scratch rather than follow the trend. This has resulted in a 30W combo that has a 12”speaker and a ported & tuned cabinet that is deeper than usual (13 inches), delivering a very satisfying low end for a practice amp. Other unusually nice features are the tilt-back foot at the rear of the cabinet and twin inputs for active & passive basses. The aux input allows you to plug in your CD or mp3 player, or a drum machine, and play on top of that."[/color][/font][/size]

[size=4][font=tahoma, geneva, sans-serif][color=#000000]Due to the weight and size I'd prefer local collection, and hence the low price.[/color][/font][/size]

[size=4][font=tahoma, geneva, sans-serif][color="#000000"]If you are travelling some distance I don't mind compensating some of your travel cost.[/color][/font][/size]

[font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif"][color="#000000"]Any questions please ask![/color][/font]

[color=#000000][font=tahoma, geneva, sans-serif]Cheers Fred[/font][/color]