Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* Squier James Johnston Jazz Bass*SOLD*
£300

Josh

Hey guys,

I had been intrigued by this bass after I saw one in PMT in Bristol and always fancied one. Having got a CV jazz already, I knew what to expect in terms of sound and playability, and along with the colour and matching headstock combo it was a no brainer.

But I was fortunate to buy a Ashdown ABM 8x10 for a bargain £75 the other week and unfortunately my GK head resides in Bristol at our rehearsal studio, so as such I've got a 8x10 which I'm yet to play through. I'm hoping to either trade for a good head or fund one, that it is the only reason as to why I'm moving this bass on.

I've bought this bass from new and I've upgraded the high-mass bridge with a Hipshot B-Style bridge which has helped in being able to achieve a nice low action as well a pleasing aesthetic. There is one smallish dent which was a result of a lead being whipped up to quick, but other than that it is still brand new.

[u][b]Pics:[/b][/u]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8W408WlULk[/media]

[b][u]Price:[/u][/b]

SOLD.

[u][b]Trades:[/b][/u]

As mentioned above, ideally I would like to trade for a decent head and could add some cash to a deal. I'm open to other bass offers but they aren't my priority right now.

Thanks,

Josh.

Edited by Josh