Why become a member? ×

Markbass Little Mark II For Sale - Unused and as new *SOLD*
£340

mikek

Hi all. I bought this new about 3 years ago but since then I've been living and working in Hong Kong. It's never been gigged, only turned on and off a few times when I've visited the UK. Therefore it's in perfect 'as new' condition, it works perfectly, and it's been kept in a soft laptop case that is included in the sale. It can be collected from Crystal Palace, South London, or you can organise a courier, or perhaps we could meet half way. I'll be in the UK for another month before returning to HK. It's a pity I have to sell it as it's a classic! Cheers, Mike *PRICE DROP* I'm now prepared to let this lovely amp go for £300, but you'll have to collect or arrange for a courier. If there are no takers after a week it'll have to be a keeper I guess!! *****SOLD SOLD SOLD*****

Edited by mikek

Hi. Looks like it's sold pending the usual. I'll keep you posted. I must admit I'm already having regrets but then I've regretted selling every single bass and amp that I've sold in the past so I'll get over it. Getting rid of my Ampeg V4B especially still hurts.