Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN - JapanAxe's FX drawer gets a spring cleaning!
£100

JapanAxe

Having just splurged an unconscionable sum on a skinny-string geetar, I steeled myself and set about rounding up the bits and pieces I no longer use. Sentiment be damned, EVERYTHING MUST GO! All prices are delivered within the UK, payment by bank transfer or PayPal. If you collect and pay cash I will give a suitable reduction for the postage.

All pedals work on battery or standard Boss-type power supply unless stated otherwise.

[b](1) Electro-Harmonix Deluxe Electric Mistress Flanger and Filter Matrix[/b]

Bought new in 2000, USA made, complete with wooden box, manual, colour catalogue, and (very important this) proper UK EHX 3-pin 16V power adaptor! No battery option.

In line with its vintage quirkiness, there is a slight volume drop when the effect is engaged. I have added a status LED using the spare connections on the foot-switch. If you would rather have true bypass instead, let me know, I can re-wire it accordingly (although I can't guarantee that you won't get some switching clunk).

[color=#0000ff][b]Price: £100[/b][/color]

[color=#0000ff][b][/b][/color]

[b](2) Akai P1 Intelliphase Phaser[/b]

This is a 4-stage phaser (like the Phase 90 and Small Stone, but with more knobs), with the addition of touch sensitivity. You can set the phaser to come in on loud notes (peaks), soft notes (as the sound dies away), or all the time. A bit greedy on battery power, so best to use an AC adaptor. Comes with original box and manual.

[color=#0000ff][b]Price: £100[/b][/color]

[b][/b]

[b](3) Danelectro Chili Dog Octave[/b]

Seems to be modelled on the OC2 i.e. you get controls for Direct, Oct 1 (1 octave down) and Oct 2 (2 octaves down). Monophonic effect - works best with the neck pickup on a skinny-string, but tracks reasonably well down to E on the A string on a bass [i]if[/i] you pick smoothly. No box.

[color=#0000ff][b]Price: £27[/b][/color]

[b](4) Danelectro French Toast Octave Fuzz[/b]

This pedal calls itself a distortion, but believe me, it's a vicious fuzz effect, reputed to be a clone of the Foxx Tone Machine (for a lot less dosh). The Octave mode adds a subtle octave up, like the Octavia effect used by Jimi Hendrix. Normal mode can generate hum because of the huge gain, but Octave mode cancels most of this out, which is quite handy. Boxed.

[color=#0000ff][b]Price: £27[/b][/color]

[b](5) Danelectro Tuna Melt Tremolo[/b]

Lovely opto-driven vintage-sounding tremolo. This was a staple of my guitar pedalboard until I got the true-bypass metal-cased version. HARD setting bypasses the depth control to give a stuttering on/off effect - instant bass sequencer! Comes with slightly bashed box.

[color=#0000ff][b]Price: £22[/b][/color]

[color=#0000ff][b]Please post any questions about condition, operation, technical stuff here; anything else please PM me.[/b][/color]

[color=#008000][b]And finally: Once everything has gone, I shall reveal what it is that I bought![/b][/color]

[color=#000000][i]EDIT for missing pic[/i][/color]

Edited by JapanAxe