Why become a member? ×

FS or FT (cash my way!), Warwick Corvette $$, MIG, rare (non-standard?) finish
£675

SimonH

Hi there, looking to sell my Warwick Corvette $$ to fund spectacularly mis-timed eBay purchases. No, really. Also, to be honest, although the bass looks amazing, plays beautifully well, has a fabulous neck and sounds massive and versatile at the same time, I've come to understand I'm a passive, Fender kinda guy when it comes to playing live.

So the Warwick has to go. This is sad.

It's a MIG Corvette $$ 4-string fretted, swamp ash body, ovangkol neck, black hardware. The finish, according to the serial, should be natural oil, but somehow this bass has acquired a sort of tobacco burst which looks wonderful. The chap I bought the bass from reckoned it was down to regular polishing with Auto-Glym. Not sure about that. It's glossy, deep, even and looks for all the world like a factory finish to me.

The condition of the bass is 8/10 maybe a 9. The neck is arrow straight, frets have plenty on them, everything works (including the socket - I put a Switchcraft in there).

There are a couple of marks in the varnish on the back of the bass - I'll a close-up later. But she's in good order. Comes in a Warwick bag, but no candy.

Here are a couple of pics to start with.

I'm after what I paid + delivery, which is £675. I can post, or you can collect, or we can arrange pretty much anything within reason. I will also take trades as long as it includes a bit of cash my way, to cover aforementioned eBay rashness. Like I said, I'm big on passive P/Js (not exclusively Fender!).

Mega thanks for looking,

Simon H

[attachment=134302:$$ 1.jpg]
[attachment=134303:$$ 2.jpg]

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...