Why become a member? ×

FS Only Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass 5 String **** SOLD ****
£150

Monarch

Hi All,

Up for sale ([b]thanks for the trade offers but I'm only looking for a cash sale)[/b] is my Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass 5 String. I've owned this bass for around 12 months and it was purchased new from GuitarGuitar in Birmingham for £300. Its a great sounding bass for the money (loads of examples on YouTube) and the low B string is surprisingly useable for a budget 5 string bass. As you can see from the pictures attached this bass is in great condition with just a couple of marks on the body (one was to small to photograph, the other is shown below).

I'm only looking for [b]£150[/b] which I think is a good price. If you have never played a 5 string before and always wondered if you'd like it this might be a good option for you. Buyer to collect (I'm based about 15 miles from Leicester city centre) however, I will arrange to meet halfway depending on mileage. If you are local you are of course welcome to come and try the bass (refreshments will be provided)! This sale does [b]not [/b]include a gig bag or hardcase (as I didn't get one with the bass).

If its still on here next week then I may put it up for sale on eBay. Only reason for sale is that since I got my Roscoe a couple of weeks ago I've decided to be a one bass man (for now). Please see my Basschat feedback (link in my signature)!

Spec as follows[list]
[*]20 Frets
[*]Maple Body
[*]1 Piece Maple Neck
[*]70's Style Block Inlays and Neck Binding
[*]5 Strings
[*]Duncan Designed Single Coil Jazz Bass Pick-ups
[*]Passive
[*]Volume, Pick-up blend, tone control
[*]Chrome Hardware
[/list]
If anyone has any questions just drop me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

[attachment=134195:DSC_0103.JPG][attachment=134196:DSC_0105.JPG][attachment=134197:DSC_0107.JPG]

Thanks,
Andy

Edited by Monarch