Why become a member? ×

THIS IS NOW SOLD
£550

Gweb

*** looking for £450 - despite it saying £550 above (I cannot change this for some reason).

Hello all, I am looking to sell my BTB 675. I have an older BTB 406 that is serving its purpose very well in the studio and so this one has to go.

This is listed on eBay also and you can check my credentials as a seller on there. You can PM me for a link to the eBay listing.

[attachment=133731:iabmain.jpg] [attachment=133732:iabbmain1.jpg] [attachment=133733:iabbbbback.jpg][attachment=133734:ibhead.jpg] [attachment=133735:ibheadback.jpg]

It was bought in for a specific project I was involved with and has seen around one hour of playing time for one song's recording. [b]NO gigs - there are no marks on the Bass at all; NO dings, NO dents[/b]. Consider this 675 to be as new. It is so beautifully made that I have considered keeping it but I need to make way now and so this is going up for sale.

This was bought only six weeks ago: it even has the plastic guide around the switch area.

[b]Features[/b]

- Small shop precision, materials and sound, priced for the working player
- 35-inch neck scale provides superior articulation
- perfect for low tunings
- Exclusively designed Bartolini® MK-2 pickups
- Thru-neck construction
- Deep cutaways allow effortless upper fret access

[b]This is pick-up only and I am based in Cheshire near Manchester Airport.[/b] I will consider sending but only if the circumstances are right. Contact me regarding this.

[attachment=133730:iabbbfull.jpg]

Edited by Gweb

[quote name='Oliver Roden' timestamp='1367349025' post='2064580']
You will get it taken off, there is a 34 hour bump rule. Just saying
[/quote]

Thank you, I didn't know that :(

I will take that on board.

• 2 weeks later...