Why become a member? ×

Prog Rock. Suffolk

musophilr

I've been doing a little practicing over the last few months with a drummer & bass player (I'm the guitarist). If I'd had my way there would have been a keyboard player as well (preferably with a convincing Hammond sound). The bass player has quit as he's been spreading himself a bit thin.

Would like to replace him, add keys, and get the project back on track, although it's too late for this year's target, which was the many festivals that occur in Suffolk over the summer. There's not going to be a lot of money in it, and if we ever got a pub gig it would be the last in that pub ' cos we wouldn't be playing songs with vocals, or covers.

Into Focus, Camel, Bach, Händel, blues, jazz, hard rock, soft rock, baroque, renaissance

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Musophilr,
I would be very interested in hearing more about your 'prog-ject'. We clearly have similar musical interests, though I'd have to add Yes, Genesis, ELP, England, Tull, IQ a few others to the list. I'm a bass player who loves prog rock and would really enjoy playing the good stuff. I live in Suffolk so drop me a line please.
Best regards,
Raelscage.