Why become a member? ×

Hartke HA3500 Amp Head - Sold
£125

whizzzy

Hartke HA3500 bass amp. 350 Watts, valve & transistor pre amps, 10 band graphic EQ, master bass & treble pots, compressor, effects loop and on board DI. This one is the older black fronted amp.

Valve and solid state preamps, equalization, tone control and compression produce that clean, high-impact Hartke sound
350 Watts at 4 Ohms, 240 Watts at 8 Ohms
Selectable Valve and Solid-State Preamps
Rotary Bass and Treble Contour Controls
10-Band Graphic Eq
Adjustable Compression
Balanced XLR DI Out
Total Harmonic Distortion: Less Than 1% At Rated Power
Signal-To-Noise: Approx. 78 dBm
Effects Send and Return
Passive/Active Input Jack
Rack-Mountable
Dimensions: 2U Space, 13 inches Deep

It has a few scratches and rack rash to the chassis but the front panel is in good condition. All led's, sliders and knobs are present and working. Not long after I bought the amp I changed the front end valve to what I think was a Mullard ECC83 which sounded much better than the original stock valve. I’ve used the amp for about 5 years and it has been 100% reliable. The only reason for selling is that I’ve now gone down the lightweight route. This has been a great little amp with more than adequate power and very versatile; I will be sorry to see it go.

Comes with rack ears but at the moment it has all the trim and corners fitted. The original strap handle was missing when I purchased it.

A copy of the manual can be found here:-

[url="http://www.samsontech.com/site_media/legacy_docs/ACF18FA.pdf"]http://www.samsontec...ocs/ACF18FA.pdf[/url]

Would prefer collection from near Stratford upon Avon but could post as it still has the original box / packing.

Sold

[attachment=132421:DSC_1349.JPG]
[attachment=132422:DSC_1352.JPG]
[attachment=132423:DSC_1353.JPG]
[attachment=132424:DSC_1354.JPG]
[attachment=132425:DSC_1355.JPG]
[attachment=132426:DSC_1356.JPG]

Edited by whizzzy