Why become a member? ×

SOLD - FENDER JAZZ BASS MIM
£295

jynxterstu

Hi All
I thought i would give you guys / gals the chance to buy this on here before it goes on the bay.
I had this of Tom a couple of years ago and has been a great bass, i have had some work done on it
such as full fret dress and set up (low action) and copper lined at a guitar & bass luthier in Leicestershire which cost me £100.
There was nothing wrong with it but i just wanted It spot on hence it plays superbly and sounds great.

Its a std Jazz Bass (except for the extra work of course) in black with white black white sctratch plate, great neck easy to play.
It has a couple of knocks which i have tried to photograph but not come out that well. other than this its a top notch bass for anyone looking to up grade or as a reliable back up. I have played a few American Jazz basses to compare and honestly for the extra money you pay theres nothing in it (IMO) It also comes with a basic hard case (not Fender).

I am looking for £295 Cheers Stu
Hopefully pic will upload.

I also have to fit this 2 other scratch plates 1 mirror & 1 vintage pearl @ £10 each which i would prefer to go with the bass but may sell seperate.

[attachment=131914:RIMG2954 - Copy.JPG][attachment=131915:RIMG2952 - Copy.JPG][attachment=131916:RIMG2953 - Copy.JPG][attachment=131917:RIMG2955 - Copy.JPG][attachment=131918:RIMG2956 - Copy.JPG][attachment=131919:RIMG2957 - Copy.JPG][attachment=131920:RIMG2958 - Copy.JPG]