Why become a member? ×

Bass player needed for signed indie band

GTTE

We are a London based 4 piece indie band recently signed to a US label. We've just got back from LA from recording our debut album this summer and we need a bassist!

We are currently getting airplay on BBC6 Music, BBC London, Amazing Radio and more. Our influences include The Cure, Arcade Fire, Joy Division, The Pixies, The National, M83, Broken Social Scene, Pheonix, Bombay Bicycle Club, Alt-J, The Smiths etc.

We have some high profile gigs coming up in London over the next few months plus a tour of Ireland lined up. We are also on the verge of securing a reputable booking agent. We need someone who is available and committed to rehearsing, gigging and touring with a good sense of humour. We have our own rehearsal space in south London. We are all laid back and easy going yet hard working people, and we are looking for a similar fit.

If you are interested, available and you would like to hear some tracks and know more then please get in touch.

Edited by GTTE

Hi I am currently playing in the Band Fonixx. [url="http://www.fonixx.com"]www.fonixx.com[/url] they are also on reverbnation, facebook twitter, the usual theres pics of me and obviously the tracks I have done. I can cover all styles from reggae (I jam with Sinclair from the Lee perrys upsetters to keep tuned) to rock. and I am very inventive player. I write bass lines for a lot of other artists. Mail me a [email="[email protected]"][email protected][/email] if interested as Im not here that often.