Why become a member? ×

Original Bass POD effects / direct box plus floorboard controller (2 foot pedals) plus cables, power supply, manual and CD-ROM.
£150

basexperience

For sale, my trusty bass POD. Great working order, great condition, a great effects unit and direct box (I've recorded in studios with it, engineers are always happy to see it!). Mostly used for live work, where the shoulder bag case did a great job of protecting it from knocks and damage.

Supplied with all the accessories it came with including the "deep tone editing" CD-ROM (uses MIDI for tone edit and storage).

Pictures (should be!) visible at https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=DB587EA43E7CEF2C&id=DB587EA43E7CEF2C%213844

PM me your location if you're interested and I'll work out postage (the overall package is bulky), or if you're within spitting distance of Maidenhead / Slough you could come collect.

I'll take payment via direct bank transfer (my details to you when we agree price, etc), paypal, or cash if you collect.

Thanks for taking a peek!

Andy

Bump!

Btw I'll consider sensible offers. It's in great condition and comes with a gig bag for the whole system, so this plus a bass plus a 250w CCL combo on wheels has been walked half a mile in London with no hassle.

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...