Why become a member? ×

(TRADE PENDING) Ashdown MAG C115-300 combo and MAG 210T Cab
£225

rob.mayzes

NOW £200

In the process of upgrading to a more powerful rig so need to move this on! Perfect first rig or backup.

[color=#0000ff][b][i][size=5]Ashdown MAG C115-300 combo - [/size][/i][/b][i][size=5]300 watts, 15inch cone. Bought new. Good condition, gigged - [b]£ 140[/b][/size][/i][/color]

[color=#0000ff][b][size=5][i]MAG 210T Cab - [/i][/size][/b][size=5][i]250 watts/8ohms. Bought second hand. Barely used - [b]£ 60[/b][/i][/size][/color]

I've had the combo for a few years now (bought it new) and it's done me really well. Due to it's size it's very portable. Even without the extension cabinet I have played some quite large venues, and it would always suffice. With the extension cab you get the full 300watts, and the sound really improves. However I only used this at rehearsals a couple of times. When used together they look odd from behind and the side as the combo is considerably slimmer, however I never saw this as an issue.

I got the cabinet of another BC member, Bankai, just over a year ago. There is a small tear which I will add pics of. The combo has been gigged a lot but is in good condition. It's the carpeted version with a metal grille. It doesn't have compression like the new ones, but it does have the sub-octave effect which I really liked!

The photo of the MAG210 isn't mine but its identical. Will upload one soon. The photos of the combo are all mine

Rather not split, but if I can't sell it as a bundle I eventually will.

[color=#ff0000][size=5]Collection from Gillingham or Dartford, Kent. Will also be in Eastbourne for a while in a couple of weeks[/size][/color]

Edited by rob.mayzes