Why become a member? ×

Spector Euro 4 in Blue Gloss +HSC £800 ***SOLD***
£1100

minnikin32

Here is a pre-LX Spector Euro (2002) in a stunning blue gloss. Has the stock EMG PJ pickup setup, but the preamp has been replaced with a EMG BQS preamp. Unlike the newer Euro LX range, the first Euros have solid figured maple body wings. Usual 34" scale maple neck-thru with rosewood fretboard with the same MP/Abalone inlays they use on the new LX range. Frets are chunky with absolute minimal wear. This has been fitted with a Hipshot Bass Xtender tuner.

Could be due a truss rod adjustment and setup. Included are Schaller strap locks (in Chrome, sorry!) and a Hiscox moulded hard case.

There is a little grazing on the top of the headstock, and a slight ding on the side bottom of the body, but nothing serious. Has the usual thick and durable 'dipped in plastic' lacquer finishes we expect from Spector. The gold has worn a little on the bridge, which is quite common. No fret wear.

Selling as I went all boring as I get older by starting to like Fender Precisions. Her name is Matilda. We've had some great times together. I'm unsure if I want to sell, so just putting the feelers out if anyone is interested. I would take a sensible offer for it if the right buyer came along. Can't seem to change the Price on this post, but my asking price is [b]£800.[/b]

UK Mainland Delivery for £25, 24h service and insured. Will deliver FOC in the NE UK. Edited by minnikin32