Why become a member? ×

Zoom 506II Multi Effects Pedal
£55

brunse11

Having a clear out/soul cleanse due to band calling it a day.

[s][b]Boss ODB-3 Overdrive Pedal[/b]. Good condition, usual marks as expected from use. Right hand knob slightly bent, but doesn't affect performance. Boxed. [b]£50[/b]
[b]Boss TU-3 Tuner Pedal[/b]. Almost brand new, only had this one for a few months. Boxed. [b]£55[/b][/s]
[s][b]Boss PSA-230 ES[/b]. As new 9V power supply for Boss (and other) pedals. Boxed [b]£10[/b][/s]
[s][b]Boss PCS-20A[/b]. 8 point daisy chain to connect to other 9V pedals from something like a LS, TU, or an NS Pedal. [b]£10[/b][/s]

[b]Zoom 506II Multi Effects Pedal[/b]. The input jack has a loose connection, and you need to hold it in place to keep it working at the moment. If you've got a soldering iron (I haven't), it's probably a 5 minute job. If you have a mate with a soldering iron (I haven't) it'll probably cost you a pint. A good, fun pedal with 30-odd effects inside, boxed with instructions. [b]£30[/b]

I will post any of these for [b]£5 each[/b]. If you fancy buying more than one item, (yes you do) then I'll combine a bit of postage where possible, I won't rip anyone off at the postage. Alternatively you can pick it up in person of course, I'm in the West Midlands/Staffordshire area (just ask, I'm always out and about somehwhere).

I have a few other items for sale, including a Fender Aerodyne Bass, a Tanglewood Electro-acoustic, AKG wireless unit, and an xlr lead. See the appropriate areas of the marketplace for those.
Have recently sold an Amp to [i][b]Knibby[/b][/i], so I will get him to put some feedback up here.

Any questions give me a shout :)

Edited by brunse11