Why become a member? ×

Sennheiser Wireless Microphones System Racked up and accessories for sale

[size=5][b]Rack of 4 Sennheiser Freeport Handheld wireless microphones - £350[/b][/size]
I have a set of 4 Sennheiser freeport wireless microphones for sale. They are in good condition. There are 4 sets in total in a rack (this is the maximum number you can run in parallel on channel 70). So it's a complete set up read to go.

[attachment=128930:DSCF0735.jpg][attachment=128932:DSCF0736.jpg][attachment=128933:DSCF0737.jpg][attachment=128934:DSCF0738.jpg][attachment=128935:DSCF0739.jpg][attachment=128939:DSCF0744.jpg]
Included in the sale is:[list=1]
[*]4 x Freeport Handheld trasmitters
[*]4 x Freeport 1/2 rack sized receivers
[*]4 x Sennheiser NT-2 Power supplies
[*]2 x 1U rack shelves
[*]1 x 2U rack to hold recievers
[*]1 x small case to hold microphones
[/list]
The systems has been well looked after, most of the mics have been sat around unused since the frequencies changed at the start of 2012 as we also have other systems that run on channel 70.

2 of the handheld mics have broken fixing rings to hold the battery compartments closed. I have fixed them by putting electrical tape around the ring to strengthen it. If this bothers you, Sennheiser spares sell the individual fixing rings as spares for 2.86 each...[url="http://spares.sennheiser.co.uk/freeport/skm-3/skm3-fixing-ring.html"]http://spares.sennhe...ixing-ring.html[/url]

I would prefer this item to be collection only but if postage is required It will cost about £30 (most of that cost is the insurance they add on to cover the parcel to the full value!)

[size=5][b]1 x Silver BNC aerial - Yours for the cost of postage! Call it a quid![/b][/size]
[size=4]This aerial is spare from a Sennheiser EW100 System and is no longer needed - it's an odd one so only good if you have lost one![/size]
[attachment=128936:DSCF0741.jpg]

[size=5][b]2 x Plastic BNC Aerials from Sennheiser EW100 - £7.50 inc. postage[/b][/size]
These are in good condition and came from a system that we have now connected to an aerial distribution amp so they are going spare. These are the more modern ones from the G3 systems
[attachment=128937:DSCF0742.jpg]

[size=5][b]2 x Sennheiser NT-2 Power Supplies - £7.50 each inc. postage[/b][/size]
Here are 2 spare power supplies. These are the same as the ones that come with the freeport mics, but I actually got them with some EW100 receivers that I bought so they most work on more that just the freeports - I don't need them as we have a power distribution system that powers all of our receivers.
[attachment=128938:DSCF0743.jpg]

Edited by jim_bass

• 2 weeks later...