Why become a member? ×

Morley ABY selector/combiner £40 delivered

paulwillson

My faithful morley ABY is now up for grabs, i used it to bridge the 2 parts of my pre amp (hi gain and lo gain) together so i could get a better tone and also switch beetween a softer and harder sound, i have harsher pups in my bass now so i only need to run through the lo gain channel so this is surplus to requirements. I will quite probably find a use for this in the future so i won't be too worried if this doesnt go. The Y setting is awesome for if you have 2 amps/ 2 channels, really brings it alive and the A/B dection is great for switching from clean to driven or similar. Its 100% True bypass too!

The battery in it was replaced when i bought this (about 1 year ago) but i doubt it will ever run out as it is only used to power the LED lights, the pedal works without power (SUPER PEDAL)

No scratches or anything like that, all working perfectly, the only thing that has changed since new is that i took the feet off and added velcro :)

Edited by paulwillson