Why become a member? ×

Please Remove.

sunfish

Hi
Up for sale is a lovely 1992 Fender USA Jazz Longhorn. This has the extra couple of frets and an extended upper horn. The neck has a rosewood fretboard and is a joy to play and the sound is what you'd expect from a USA jazz. All the tones are there. Just fab.
In a previous life it has had a ding on the top of the upper horn and been cleaned up.This is not visible from the front. See my crappy picture.

It comes with the original Fender hard case with case candy. Still solid but showing a few rust spots on the locks.

£560

Would prefer to meet up with buyer but willing to post for £25.

May be interested in a trade for a Fender USA Precision.

[attachment=133725:Longhorn in case.JPG]
[attachment=133726:Longhorn body back.jpg]
[attachment=128361:Longhorn in case.JPG]
[attachment=128362:Longorn repair.JPG]
[attachment=128363:Longhorn body.JPG]
[attachment=128364:Longhorn.JPG]
[attachment=128365:Longhorn head.JPG]
[attachment=128366:IMG_4166.JPG]
[attachment=133727:repair.jpg]

Edited by sunfish

[quote name='sunfish' timestamp='1361709263' post='1989497']
Hi
Up for sale is a lovely 1992 Fender USA Jazz Longhorn. This has the extra couple of frets and an extended upper horn. The neck has a rosewood fretboard and is a joy to play and the sound is what you'd expect from a USA jazz. All the tones are there. Just fab.
In a previous life it has had a ding on the top of the upper horn and been cleaned up.This is not visible from the front. See my crappy picture.

It comes with the original Fender hard case with case candy. Still solid but showing a few rust spots on the locks.

£600

Would prefer to meet up with buyer but willing to post for £25.

May be interested in a trade for a Fender USA Precision.
[attachment=128361:Longhorn in case.JPG]
[attachment=128362:Longorn repair.JPG]
[attachment=128363:Longhorn body.JPG]
[attachment=128364:Longhorn.JPG]
[attachment=128365:Longhorn head.JPG]
[attachment=128366:IMG_4166.JPG]
[/quote]

Hi Sunfish.
Wow I've only just found out this week that these are quite rare. Long horn and an 8 hole scratchplate.
I thought that all jazz basses had the same body shape until I posted pics of mine on Facebook under the Jaydee page.
Doctor of the bass pointed it out. I wondered why I had difficulty obtaining a tort scratchplate for it a few years ago.
I have the exact same bass in black 1994. You must be mad selling it. I would never part with mine it's the dogs danglies.
Anyway if you must part with it.... GOOD Luck with the sale I don't think it will be hanging around for too long. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...