Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Please Remove

basslowdown

[s]Another casualty of my house buying/no band situation I am now selling my fabulous MOMARK 800 head.

Amp itself is in mint condition and will come with the rack ears (a £35 extra from Markbass)

The amp is based around the 800 watt frame which I bought for headroom and as expected I never found it wanting in the power department.

The preamp is the T1M valve preamp, followed by the 4 band eq module featuring two semi parametric middle bands. This eq sounds great and is able to tonally achieve any sound I was after. More importantly, at less than great sounding venues I was able to tailor the sound by removing boominess. The last module is the out section and this has controls for Master volume, VLE, VPF and DI line out volume.

I still have the original box for the amp which has always been racked and criminally under used.

I've had a quick look on line and it seems the empty 800watt frames are going for about £700ish. Therefore I'd be looking for £550 including the three modules and the rack ears and mainland UK delivery.

Thanks[/s]

[attachment=128356:DSCF2701.JPG][attachment=128357:DSCF2704.JPG]

Edited by basslowdown