Why become a member? ×

Fretted and Fretless tuition in Barnsley / South Yorkshire

goblin

Based in Barnsley, currently studying a degree in Popular Music, 20 going on 21 years old with a good chunk of playing experience behind me.

I play and will teach both fretted and fretless playing styles (if you're looking to learn fretless I'll get you going too) and can play and teach a multitude of playing styles including slap, finger, thumb etc.

I'm also able to teach you to read, I've done plenty of gigs in the past where I've had to read dot for dot, and I'm a pianist too so have a lot of reading experience to go off, I'll also teach tab if that's what you're after too.

As far as bass playing goes, I find sound and tone is a big factor which I've spent a lot of time and effort into refining, so I can teach you how to find and contour the ideal sound for the style of playing. I can also help with general performance issues too such as nerve busting, posture, etiquette (though that one can be subject to opinion)

Being a student I'm fairly flexible, I balance a part time job with it, but once I get more students and gigs again, I can hopefully drop that giving more flexibility. My main free days are Tuesday - Thursday evenings, Friday mornings and Sunday evenings.

Any more info drop me a PM :)

• 8 months later...