Why become a member? ×

Metal bassist wanted (London)

Rich C

[color=#333333][font=Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]Hi[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]R.I.P. Sanity are a Metal/Thrash Metal band, looking for a new Bass player.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]We practice weekly in North London (Holloway Road - zone 2), and we're looking for some one who can play hard, heavy and fast, and most importantly someone to have a laugh with, write some cool tunes, and play the odd gig. We're all really easy going and like to have fun and go to the pub, but we practice hard and give everything when we play live.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]If you go to [/size][/font][/color]www.reverbnation.com/ripsanity666[color=#333333][font=Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3] you'll find some of our tracks there, or you can find us on [/size][/font][/color]www.facebook.com/RIPSanity[color=#333333][font=Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]. Go and have a listen and if you interested, then drop us a line to discuss it further: eyestwoseeyou(at)hotmail(dot)co(dot)uk.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]I suppose our main influences are Megadeth, Anthrax, Machine Head, Slayer, Pantera and just really anything heavy. But that doesn't mean you have to like these bands either, just a love of heavy music goes a long way (our drummer loves Power Metal for instance, but we dont hold that against him).[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]You can contact me through the above sites, or e-mail me (if you can decipher my cryptic unbreakable code) or drop me a text 07751970013[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]Cheers[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]Rich[/size][/font][/color]

Edited by Rich C

• 1 month later...