Why become a member? ×

Ibanez Artcore AGB200 *SOLD*

ChorltonV

For sale is my Ibanez Artcore AGB200, I've really enjoyed playing this Bass and have used it as my main guitar on and off for about 18 months. It's dead comfortable to play, good looking and has a nice full sound. It's only a 30" scale, but feels much bigger. I'm selling it now as I'm using it less and less, my band are doing more songs better suited to a crunchier fender sound and I need to raise funds for some other things I've got my eye on.

[attachment=127401:photo (1).JPG][attachment=127402:photo (2).JPG][attachment=127403:photo (3).JPG][attachment=127404:photo (4).JPG][attachment=127405:photo.JPG]

There is a slight dink on the head in between the tuners (see picture) and a few scratches as a result of a heavy plectrum, but otherwise it still looks and sounds good. I'd like £225.00, but make me an offer!

These are the specs and this is what Guitarist choice said about this guitar;

[color=#333333][font=Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3][i]Individually, or with both pickups working at the same time, this has a surprisingly sold and fully rounded sound with great note definition."[/i][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3][i]"Having a set neck construction increases the sustaining properties of the bass and the shorter scale length ensures a tight clean delivery."[/i][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3][i]"A surprisingly gutsy little beast that seems ready to rock at every opportunity."[/i]
[i]We like: Classic-style design; super finish; manly sounds.[/i]
[i]We dislike: Shame there's no case or gig bag.[/i]
[i]Verdict: This Artcore bass is well priced, nice made and sounds good - you should try one[/i]
Guitarist Magazine - Summer 2009

[b]Specifications[/b]

Neck: 3pc Artcore bass set-in neck
Neck Type: Artcore Bass Set-In
Body: Maple top/back/sides
Frets: Large frets
Fingerboard: Bound Rosewood
Inlay: Pearl Dot
Bridge: Gibraltar III Bass bridge
Neck PU: ACHB-2 neck pu
Middle PU: ACHB-2 bridge pu
Hardware colour: GD
Width: Max width at lower bout: 15 3/4"
Body Thickness: Max body thickness: 2 5/8"[/size][/font][/color]

Edited by ChorltonV

Gear/Guitar Acquisition Syndrome :D

I've just all of a sudden got this feeling like she'd look great hanging off my shoulder. The travelling is a bit far for my tastes though, and I don't like to buy without playing first. That's another one added to the wanted list anyway.

Sorry mate. Good luck with it though.

• 4 weeks later...