Why become a member? ×

Sandberg Basic Ken Taylor 5

tippbass

Sandberg Ken Taylor 5 String Bass

This bass is an absolute treat to play however I've decided after years of playing 5 string basses I actually play better with 4 !! I have a new 4 string Status on order so the Sandberg needs a new home .
For full spec go to
www.sandberg-guitars.com

Brief summary of the spec , 24 fret 6 bolt neck with 35"scale , 2 Sandberg Humbuckers with 3 band eq, active/passive mode ,This set up is great for anything from Stingray to Warwick or put it in passive mode neck pick up and you have great Precision tones , very versatile bass .
Mahogany body with exotic wood top , this model is made with a custom order top of Imbula which looks stunning (pictures really don't do it justice)
The bass comes will be shipped tracked via courier well wrapped and in a hard case , I'm based in Ireland so I'll obtain a accurate quote for shipping for anyone who is interested
Looking for around £900 plus shipping (shipping will be at cost )
I'm placing this ad via the iPad & for some reason pics won't upload ill post pictures via pc later this evening .
Thanks for looking
Any questions ask away .
Cheers
Al

Apologies .... I can't seem to upload pictures , I've tried photobucket as I had an account with them but still no joy ? I will keep at it and post pictures soon as I can . In the meantime if anyone needs pictures and me an email address and I'll forward them on .
Cheers
Al

Edited by tippbass

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...