Why become a member? ×

Reign Of Sirius - Grand Central, Manchester 12th February

proy900

So,
Reign Of Sirius are playing at Grand Central, Manchester in heat one of: METAL TO THE MASSES!

We could really use some support as the other bands we are playing with will draw more of a crowd than we can. You know, with them being more 'local' this is how most of these competitions work. The band could be excellent - but if they don't draw a lot of people/fans in it could count against them.

The line up is:

Chuggernaut - 20:00 20:30 (They sound a lot like The Damned Things IMO, which is never a bad thing)
Interception 20:45 - 21:15 (Cracking bunch of lads - Drummer is an anumal!)
Reign Of Sirius 21:30 - 22:00 (A gaggle of chumps that want to sound like Kamelot/Nightwish/Dimmu)
Dynamo 22:15 - 22:45 (Haven't crossed these guys yet, but i bet they're better than the magician)
Pteroglyph 23:00 - 23:30 (Again, not heard of these guys personally but the name piques my interest!)

FREE entry if you're over 18+
FREE refusal if you're under 18

Come down, have a natter, laugh at us trying to fit 6 people on Grand Central stage!
(I'm not the bassist in RoS - I'm the tall guitaist / only tall one in the whole band!)

In the meantime, i've attached a picture of some shoes for you to look at until gig-time![attachment=126962:IMG_20130104_202621.jpg]

Thanks and much love!

Edited by proy900