Why become a member? ×

Wanted/Trades My Drum Gear 4 Your Bass Gear?

Hey, i wasnt sure where to post this so i thought id just do it here, im already in the process of buying a bass, which i know im going to love, but i also want to bulk up my Bass "Collection" (not much of a collection at the moment, just a BCR NJ series Warlock 4 String lol), baisically, id consider most bass's , would very much love another BCR, (It would make 3 you see, im going to buy an BCR IronBird if all go's well... 3 Muskateers Joke? get it?, no?... i didnt think so...)

Yea, so Gear i dont want is...

-Sabian HHX 14" Legacy Hats - (NEW)
-Sabian AAX 17" Dark Crash - (NEW)
-Sabian AAX 20" Stage Ride - (Excellent Condition, almost NEW)

The story is that, baisically, one day i was looking online for another bass, and i suddenly had a bright idea, my Dad had a drumkit in the shed, i duno some old Tama kit i think, and so i thought, why not learn drums, maybe ill like it, turns out, i dont have the time, or the botheredness to take it up, so baisically i bought very very good hi-end cymbals... lol i bet your thinking, what an idiot (so am i lol), the cymbals are literally new, i took them out of the packaging, put them on, i realised drums wasnt for me, put them in my sabian hardcase, which i will also give away, then i left them, and thats where they have been for about 2 weeks now lol.

So baisically, id like a bass for the cymbals, depending on what bass it is, id love a BCR, depending on Make and Model, make me an offer.

Thanks Guys.

Dazz.

[quote name='john_the_bass' post='203143' date='May 20 2008, 06:55 PM']hello!
those hi hats aren't "fast hats" are they?[/quote]

Hey, ive PMed you now, but this is to all else aswell, im not sure, it just has the HHX Logo and has the Legacy symbol on it, i havent played them except for the once, but they have a medium sustain when open.

Great hats ive heard.

• 2 weeks later...