Why become a member? ×

Epiphone Thunderbird Pro 1V Natural " WITHDRAWN"

Pestie

I bought this bass and hardcase new From GAK in November. It is as new and comes in an Epiphone Thunderbird fitted hardcase. The bass is in natural mahogony, with through neck that is maple and walnut. Both are in as new condition, I have only played the bass about six times, it was bought on a whim and just isn't what I want so it has to go.

I would like £280 please. I live in Oxfordshire

I am having real trouble getting pictures on to the site. If you are interested please pm me with your e-mail address and I will send you some pictures.

Thanks

Mike

Edited by Pestie

Sorry Steve, it is as new and in total cost me £338 just a few weeks ago. I am happy to consider offers but I need a bit more than this.

Thank you for your interest and please get back to me if you would like to reconsider your offer. I can send you some pics if you send me your email.

Mike

I've just had an idea because I still can't get my pics on the site. If you go to Preloved and just put in [b]Epiphone Thunderbird Pro 1V Bass Guitar[/b] the pictures are on there.

I hope this helps if anybody wants to have a look.

Mike

I'm going to reduce the price because it needs to go as I have my eye on something else.

How about: [b]£250 ONO!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b]

[b]It really is as new and in the correct fitted hard case. It just doesn't suit me.[/b]